A contemporary graphic illustration of the Boleyn Ground, otherwise known as Upton Park, the former home of West Ham United Football Club.
The illustration captures the open corner of the ground between the Sir Trevor Brooking Stand and the East Stand. The high-rise building that can be seen is symbolic of the stadium's sense of being embedded within the local East end community.
Summary of the product:
- The item on offer is the print only. Frame not included.
- Design is printed onto 255gsm textured archival paper made from 100% cotton.
- Print is available in a range of sizes; 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", 12"x16", A4 size and A3 size
- Custom sized prints are available on request.
- Note that colours of the prints observed on screen within the shop's listings may slightly differ to the finished printed product. This is due to the typical variation of colours across different monitors, displays, phone screens etc.