A contemporary graphic illustration of the Victoria Ground, the former home to Stoke City Football Club. The ground was home to the Potters for 119 years from 1878 until 1997, when the club moved into the Britannia Stadium.
The illustration captures fans favourite Boothen End section of the ground, with its red railings running across the terraces and the floodlights looming over the roof of the stand.
Summary of the product:
- The item on offer is the print only. Frame not included.
- Design is printed onto 255gsm textured archival paper made from 100% cotton.
- Print is available in a range of sizes; 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", 12"x16", A4 size and A3 size.
- Custom sized prints are available on request.
- Note that colours of the prints observed on screen within the shop's listings may slightly differ to the finished printed product. This is due to the typical variation of colours across different monitors, displays, phone screens etc.