A contemporary graphic illustration of Bramall Lane, the home to Sheffield United Football Club since the club's establishment in 1889. Famed for being the world's oldest major stadium used to host professional football today.
The illustration captures a straight on view of the John Street Stand, which holds approximately 7,000 fans.
Summary of the product:
- The item on offer is the print only. Frame not included.
- Design is printed onto 255gsm textured archival paper made from 100% cotton.
- Print is available in a range of sizes; 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", 12"x16", A4 size and A3 size
- Custom sized prints are available on request.
- Note that colours of the prints observed on screen within the shop's listings may slightly differ to the finished printed product. This is due to the typical variation of colours across different monitors, displays, phone screens etc.