A contemporary graphic illustration of Anfield, home to the mighty Liverpool Football Club. Anfield has been home to Liverpool since their formation in 1892, despite previously being the home ground to city rivals Everton.
The illustration captures the corner between the infamous Kop end, and the newly expanded Main Stand, which has taken the overall capacity of the stadium to over 54,000.
Summary of the product:
- The item on offer is the print only. Frame not included.
- Design is printed onto 255gsm textured archival paper made from 100% cotton.
- Print is available in a range of sizes; 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", 12"x16", A4 size and A3 size
- Custom sized prints are available on request.
- Note that colours of the prints observed on screen within the shop's listings may slightly differ to the finished printed product. This is due to the typical variation of colours across different monitors, displays, phone screens etc.