A contemporary graphic illustration of Goodison Park, the home to Everton Football Club since 1892.
The illustration captures a view of the open corner between the Goodison Road Stand End and the Gwladys Street End, through to which the Church of St. Luke can be seen enclosed by the stadium from two sides.
Summary of the product:
- The item on offer is the print only. Frame not included.
- Design is printed onto 255gsm textured archival paper made from 100% cotton.
- Print is available in a range of sizes; 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", 12"x16", A4 size and A3 size
- Custom sized prints are available on request.
- Note that colours of the prints observed on screen within the shop's listings may slightly differ to the finished printed product. This is due to the typical variation of colours across different monitors, displays, phone screens etc.