A contemporary graphic illustration of Highbury, the former home of Arsenal Football Club. Originally built in 1913, the ground became the home to Woolwich Arsenal when they moved to North London from South East London.
The illustration captures the fan's favourite Clock End of the ground, with the goal mouth in the foreground.
Summary of the product:
- The item on offer is the print only. Frame not included.
- Design is printed onto 255gsm textured archival paper made from 100% cotton.
- Print is available for 30x40cm (12x16 inches), A3 or A4 size unmounted frame sizes.
- Custom sized prints are available on request.
- Note that colours of the prints observed on screen within the shop's listings may slightly differ to the finished printed product. This is due to the typical variation of colours across different monitors, displays, phone screens etc.