SEASON - 1990/93 England Training Shirt
BRAND - Umbro
CONDITION - Very Good - no stains, marks, pulls or holes - size collar label has washed away
SIZE - Large (baggy)
- Chest (pit to pit) - 25"
- Length - 28.5"
The previous owner received this personally from former Aston Villa and Oldham forward Ian Olney whom we are told wore this during his England U21 days from the 1990/91 seasons.
More information available on request
INSTAGRAM - @cultfootball
FACEBOOK - @ Cult Football
- All shirts are genuine and may show some small signs of use
- 14 day return policy
WASHING GUIDELINES FOR SHIRTS WITH NAME SETS:
- Wash inside out with care and precaution at a low temperature
(ideally cold hand washed)
- Same Day Dispatch (if purchased before 3pm)
- 1st Class Tracked & Signed as UK standard (1/2 days)
- Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm available as an option at checkout
- International Express (1/3 days) available at request